If you are located east of Albany, here are the directions in
text form with a map. Follow the bright green line:
1. Take Hwy 20 west towards Albany.
2. Cross over I-5.
3. Continue on Hwy 20 (Santiam Hwy).
4. Hwy 20 merges with Pacific Blvd (Hwy 99E) at a big
intersection. Continue on Hwy 99E veering left with traffic.
Stay in the left lanes.
5. Go up and over the overpass. A railroad yard will be on your
left. DO NOT exit off into the historic downtown.
6. Turn right onto 11th Ave near the bottom of the overpass before the
7. Continue on for seven blocks.
8. 1116 11th Avenue SW will be mid-block on your left.